Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Adb & htc m8 issues

Tip us?

spjetrovic
Old
(Last edited by spjetrovic; 27th May 2014 at 11:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default Adb & htc m8 issues

First off would like to say hello to the M8 community.
Just come from the S4
Here's a quick explanation, I rooted and installed SU 1.94, got root. Read and watched videos on how to s-off and unlock boot loader.
Set up phone for debugging . Installed drivers on Windows 7 and ADB during first attempt got to step two phone waiting on fire wire never got passed that. Deleted every thing and started over. Now ADB will not run looks Like the cmd isn't see the path. I really need some help, sent a good day trying this with no luck 😨
I've have attached a screen of base band info. Help help plz.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 83
It would help if you were a little more descriptive. Do you have the ADB path set up in your Windows Environment Variables? If not you can just put everything where you have ADB "installed" and just run the command line prompt from within that folder to start. I'm not sure exactly what your problem is though...

spjetrovic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
It would help if you were a little more descriptive. Do you have the ADB path set up in your Windows Environment Variables? If not you can just put everything where you have ADB "installed" and just run the command line prompt from within that folder to start. I'm not sure exactly what your problem is though...
Thanks for the help!
I didn't think that I needed to record the issues, as I didn't expect to run into any. But I do see that I should have.
I will try your recommendation to run adb (Windows +right click, open command window) from the folder. This way no need to insert the path ,correct?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2