Watch This Now!

[Q] Looking for help fixing my mobile data and finding a ROM for my phone version

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Sir Abel IV, Junior Member on 28th May 2014, 02:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
*What ROM should I get for my phone and will it solve my issue for data? and what am I doing wrong to install roms?*

About two weeks ago I finally got around to rooting my Android Razr Maxx so that I might speed it up since it had been laggy. I was able to root my device with no issues and overclock it to solve this problem. I began to expand to other things rooting would allow me to do and attempted to use a mobile data tweak-er to get a speed increase. At first it seemed to work great until at one point about a week later I restarted my phone and couldn't access my mobile data, I could only get WiFi and the 4G bar is always there with signal but remains grayed out. I started looking around for info and eventually asked two friends of mine who both noticed I had no VPNs listed in my phone and said that was why,I don't know how this could of occurred but both told me I could fix it by getting a new custom Rom if I didn't want to do a factory rest. If this is true I would appreciate it if someone could help me find a ROM that works for my phone. I'm currently using the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. stock version 4.1.2 system version 98.72.165.XT912 I have Safestrap 3.11 installed already and followed numerous videos trying to get a new ROM to work, so far I have tried Wizzed Bean Jelly Wiz and Eclipse but all 3 give me a boot loop when I try to get them working and I always have to revert back to to my stock Rom after my attempts. I'm guessing there was an incompatibility I wasn't aware of in all 3 cases.

Any help with any of this would be most appreciated and I apologize ahead of time as I may be ignorant to some things involving this question
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread