Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Could use some Weaksauce+Firewater help?

Tip us?

drummerboy814
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Could use some Weaksauce+Firewater help?

Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	111
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	2762967  

famouscollin
Old
(Last edited by famouscollin; 28th May 2014 at 04:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerboy814 View Post
Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?
Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app
I always thank those that help me, please do the same

Phone:S-off HTC DNA
Rom: ViPEr DNA
Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Latest radios and firmware

drummerboy814
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by famouscollin View Post
Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Weaksauce, yeah. I thought it might be that but I've tried waiting until I know it is rooted again and I run into the same problem.