Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 36,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

format my phone

Tip us?

dodora3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default format my phone

i enable pattern lock and my friend enter pattern wrong and my phone locked and need my Gmail and password but i don't remember it .. so i need format my phone .. but i enable fast boot so how can format my phone ?!! or unlock my phone !
sry 4 bad language

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodora3d View Post
i enable pattern lock and my friend enter pattern wrong and my phone locked and need my Gmail and password but i don't remember it .. so i need format my phone .. but i enable fast boot so how can format my phone ?!! or unlock my phone !
sry 4 bad language
Wipe data in recovery that should work for you.

"Donít use a userís thanks count to judge their helpfulness Ė it is by no means an example of how helpful a user is. Many of the most helpful users on XDA-Developers do not have the largest thanks counts, rather they quietly help out where needed, and donít post when they have nothing to say."

The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 342

DONATE TO ME
Restart your phone and whilst it's going off hold down the volume down button, this will take you to the bootloaader, once in there, select factory reset using the volume keys and power to select, let it do it's stuff, you will need to set the phone back up once it's back on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dodora3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672 View Post
Restart your phone and whilst it's going off hold down the volume down button, this will take you to the bootloaader, once in there, select factory reset using the volume keys and power to select, let it do it's stuff, you will need to set the phone back up once it's back on.
thank you