Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 49,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Completley bricked one x

Tip us?

dtamish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Completley bricked one x

Hey there. i used my htc one x (international version) for a half year with the android revoloution hd latest custom rom. it worked just fine. latley, during a phone call with a friend, my phone just died. completley died, cant get any response. tried to turn it on, press the power button for some mintutes, and all possible button combains. the computer doesnt recognize it (nor even as unknown device), there is no sign form the phone, even when it connect to the charger. in a lab we tried to replace the screen and the battery, but it just not seems as an hardware issue. i suspect it some kind of software issue, mainly because in its last days it started acting strange, restarting and turning off by itself.

if anyone here know a way to relive this phone, i will be so thankful. but thanks anyway.

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 1015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtamish View Post
Hey there. i used my htc one x (international version) for a half year with the android revoloution hd latest custom rom. it worked just fine. latley, during a phone call with a friend, my phone just died. completley died, cant get any response. tried to turn it on, press the power button for some mintutes, and all possible button combains. the computer doesnt recognize it (nor even as unknown device), there is no sign form the phone, even when it connect to the charger. in a lab we tried to replace the screen and the battery, but it just not seems as an hardware issue. i suspect it some kind of software issue, mainly because in its last days it started acting strange, restarting and turning off by itself.

if anyone here know a way to relive this phone, i will be so thankful. but thanks anyway.
hi! well, if you keep power button pressed and after some seconds the capacitive buttons don't light up and flash and if you cannot wake it with any buttons combination, i fear it broke down and it's an hardware issue... if you are under warranty you can send it to repair service, maybe they won't notice it's rooted and with a custom rom but if they do they might charge you a fee
HTC One M8 - HBOOT 3.18 S-OFF - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - ViperOneM8 - ElementalX - H/K - V4A
HTC One X - HBoot 1.39 - Philz 5.15.9 - ViperX 4.1.1

Did I help you? Hit THANKS