Vibrate setting changes by itself

OP michont

9th May 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have cyanogenmod 7.2 on my phone and have had it for a while now. There has been this annoying thing that it does where for no rhyme or reason, my vibrate mode setting changes. I have it set for vibrate in silent mode only. I can swap from silent to sound and it seems to change. If I reboot, it seems to change. I'll have my phone on sound mode and when a call comes through, my phone will vibrate also. That's when it reminds me to go in and change it back. This is more annoying than anything else so not really a big deal but I'd like to know if there is a fix.

Thanks for any ideas,

Todd
12th May 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 15

122 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by michont

I have cyanogenmod 7.2 on my phone and have had it for a while now. There has been this annoying thing that it does where for no rhyme or reason, my vibrate mode setting changes. I have it set for vibrate in silent mode only. I can swap from silent to sound and it seems to change. If I reboot, it seems to change. I'll have my phone on sound mode and when a call comes through, my phone will vibrate also. That's when it reminds me to go in and change it back. This is more annoying than anything else so not really a big deal but I'd like to know if there is a fix.

Thanks for any ideas,

Todd

strange. other than re flashing CM 7 i can't think of a way to fix that since i can't even think of a reason it would do that in the first place
28th May 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Sorry for the late response, email notice got pushed to spam. No problem, I thought it strange myself. I'll just manually put it back to where it belongs. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix 4g, cyanogenmod 7.2, vibrate
Previous Thread Next Thread