Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 49,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sense 6.0 and Camera Issue

Tip us?

Rave4No52
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Sense 6.0 and Camera Issue

Hey guys,

I've been trying to set my volume buttons so that the top button focuses then captures, and my bottom button records. After setting those options in the Sense 6 Toolbox, I rebooted my phone. The changes stayed, but when I'm in camera both buttons just capture.

Any suggestions to remedy this problem?

Littleschanky04
Old
(Last edited by Littleschanky04; 28th May 2014 at 09:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave4No52 View Post
Hey guys,

I've been trying to set my volume buttons so that the top button focuses then captures, and my bottom button records. After setting those options in the Sense 6 Toolbox, I rebooted my phone. The changes stayed, but when I'm in camera both buttons just capture.

Any suggestions to remedy this problem?
I am running on ARDH 70 with Sense 6 and Toolbox, but i can not find where to set up the volume buttons for the camera? May be i can check wether it is a general problem.

Edit:
Okay, I found it. I have the same weird issue, doesn´t seem to have any effect. Both shutters just capture.

Rave4No52
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleschanky04 View Post
I am running on ARDH 70 with Sense 6 and Toolbox, but i can not find where to set up the volume buttons for the camera? May be i can check wether it is a general problem.

Edit:
Okay, I found it. I have the same weird issue, doesn´t seem to have any effect. Both shutters just capture.
I'm running the same Rom. There are settings within the camera app that let you choose what the volume buttons do, but the only problem is that:

a) Both buttons do the same function, and
b) The Sense 6 Toolbox doesn't override those features.

So I don't know how to remedy this.