Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need stock rom!

OP hassanspirit

27th May 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guyz! I have htc wildfire s.. please can some one give me the stock rom for htc wildfire s.. cause i forgot to backup my rom.. Idon't want to unroot or lock the bootloader again.. i just want the old htc rom with 2.3.5 android and 2.1 sense.. plz help me.. I'm from pak by the way.. so plz suggest me a rom

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

plz help! thnx in advance..
27th May 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 35

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanspirit

Hi guyz! I have htc wildfire s.. please can some one give me the stock rom for htc wildfire s.. cause i forgot to backup my rom.. Idon't want to unroot or lock the bootloader again.. i just want the old htc rom with 2.3.5 android and 2.1 sense.. plz help me.. I'm from pak by the way.. so plz suggest me a rom

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

You know you could just search for it, there is a very nice thing called google which would have found it a lot earlier than opening an entire thread is gonna do. Anyway its in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143410
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aWFSuser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #3  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 24

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aWFSuser

You know you could just search for it, there is a very nice thing called google which would have found it a lot earlier than opening an entire thread is gonna do. Anyway its in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143410

+1

Quote:

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

Assuming you have a working recovery why dont you simply flash a cm10/10.1 build and after a few days of reading threads try and flash kitkat!

Hit thanks if i helped!

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to hussey08 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08

+1

Assuming you have a working recovery why dont you simply flash a cm10/10.1 build and after a few days of reading threads try and flash kitkat!

Hit thanks if i helped!

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app

Thnx for reply.. I'm already using cm 10.. it was woking well.. but suddenly it is'nt recognizing sim cards.. i flashed the rom again and it did'nt help.. some one suggested me to return to stock rom to solve this prob.
27th May 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #5  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 24

45 posts
More
Thats odd, before i updated to kikat i was using the Owl project rom by Jdevs as a daily driver and i faced no such issues in the 4-5 months of use

I did have this problem once but that was because my phone fell down and sim card moved ever so slightly from it's mean postion. So after re-inserting the sim card, I rebooted the phone and it worked fine.

Try and do a clean install by wiping everything. Try the rom mentioned above. If that does not help i fear you may have damaged one of the tiny pins which read the sim card!

Press thanks if i helped!
27th May 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08

Thats odd, before i updated to kikat i was using the Owl project rom by Jdevs as a daily driver and i faced no such issues in the 4-5 months of use

I did have this problem once but that was because my phone fell down and sim card moved ever so slightly from it's mean postion. So after re-inserting the sim card, I rebooted the phone and it worked fine.

Try and do a clean install by wiping everything. Try the rom mentioned above. If that does not help i fear you may have damaged one of the tiny pins which read the sim card!

Press thanks if i helped!

Thnx for reply.. Now I have solved the prob.. it was my simcard witch was broken and I changed the simcard form customer center I'm using CM10 with jelly bean .. It seems a bit fast to me.. as cm 11 is a bit laggy on my phone.. by the thnx for replies +1 to both
28th May 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #7  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 339

564 posts
More
Quote:

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

You can check out stock ROM with cool features arabic version here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread