Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need stock rom!

Tip us?

hassanspirit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Need stock rom!

Hi guyz! I have htc wildfire s.. please can some one give me the stock rom for htc wildfire s.. cause i forgot to backup my rom.. Idon't want to unroot or lock the bootloader again.. i just want the old htc rom with 2.3.5 android and 2.1 sense.. plz help me.. I'm from pak by the way.. so plz suggest me a rom

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

plz help! thnx in advance..

aWFSuser
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanspirit View Post
Hi guyz! I have htc wildfire s.. please can some one give me the stock rom for htc wildfire s.. cause i forgot to backup my rom.. Idon't want to unroot or lock the bootloader again.. i just want the old htc rom with 2.3.5 android and 2.1 sense.. plz help me.. I'm from pak by the way.. so plz suggest me a rom

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

You know you could just search for it, there is a very nice thing called google which would have found it a lot earlier than opening an entire thread is gonna do. Anyway its in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143410
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aWFSuser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hussey08
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by aWFSuser View Post
You know you could just search for it, there is a very nice thing called google which would have found it a lot earlier than opening an entire thread is gonna do. Anyway its in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143410
+1

Quote:

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

Assuming you have a working recovery why dont you simply flash a cm10/10.1 build and after a few days of reading threads try and flash kitkat!

Hit thanks if i helped!

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app
Press the THANKS button if i helped !
The Following User Says Thank You to hussey08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hassanspirit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08 View Post
+1

Assuming you have a working recovery why dont you simply flash a cm10/10.1 build and after a few days of reading threads try and flash kitkat!

Hit thanks if i helped!

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app
Thnx for reply.. I'm already using cm 10.. it was woking well.. but suddenly it is'nt recognizing sim cards.. i flashed the rom again and it did'nt help.. some one suggested me to return to stock rom to solve this prob.

hussey08
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Thats odd, before i updated to kikat i was using the Owl project rom by Jdevs as a daily driver and i faced no such issues in the 4-5 months of use

I did have this problem once but that was because my phone fell down and sim card moved ever so slightly from it's mean postion. So after re-inserting the sim card, I rebooted the phone and it worked fine.

Try and do a clean install by wiping everything. Try the rom mentioned above. If that does not help i fear you may have damaged one of the tiny pins which read the sim card!

Press thanks if i helped!
Press the THANKS button if i helped !

hassanspirit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08 View Post
Thats odd, before i updated to kikat i was using the Owl project rom by Jdevs as a daily driver and i faced no such issues in the 4-5 months of use

I did have this problem once but that was because my phone fell down and sim card moved ever so slightly from it's mean postion. So after re-inserting the sim card, I rebooted the phone and it worked fine.

Try and do a clean install by wiping everything. Try the rom mentioned above. If that does not help i fear you may have damaged one of the tiny pins which read the sim card!

Press thanks if i helped!
Thnx for reply.. Now I have solved the prob.. it was my simcard witch was broken and I changed the simcard form customer center I'm using CM10 with jelly bean .. It seems a bit fast to me.. as cm 11 is a bit laggy on my phone.. by the thnx for replies +1 to both

AmirNajjar
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:

My phone
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

You can check out stock ROM with cool features arabic version here
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:
ROM: WFSY11.0
Recovery: PhilZ Touch Recovery
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========