Newest update killed my CWM

OP jmpiv4

27th May 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

38 posts
Ouya updated to RC-OUYA-1.2.1084-r1_ota .Went to go into recovery and Ouya went into stock recovery, no biggie i thought just reapply the CWM patch,the pach finish said everything was ok and rebooted back to stock recovery (i tried both OneClickOuyaRecovery.zip from windows and Mod Collection For Ouya)

Edit: I was able to get it back by doing the manual method here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295645
Last edited by jmpiv4; 27th May 2014 at 03:37 AM.
28th May 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 21

83 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpiv4

Ouya updated to RC-OUYA-1.2.1084-r1_ota .Went to go into recovery and Ouya went into stock recovery, no biggie i thought just reapply the CWM patch,the pach finish said everything was ok and rebooted back to stock recovery (i tried both OneClickOuyaRecovery.zip from windows and Mod Collection For Ouya)

Edit: I was able to get it back by doing the manual method here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295645

Yeah i had the same issues,all i did was have adb on and typed in "adb reboot bootloader" from command window by hanging over platform-tools right clicking and choosing open a command window here, and just typing that command in.

Then just opened ouyatoolbox 1.0.0.0,and chose install CWM Recovery once in that recovery i loaded 6.0.4.7 zip for ouya recovery.

It failed first time but i did it again and it worked.

I do have to say on trying to just use oneclickrecovry.zip for me when i'd already installed cwm prior and updated it was not being allowed with the newer firmware only the ouyatoolbox method worked for me after that?
Last edited by PHYSC-1; 28th May 2014 at 04:39 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.2.1084, cwm, ota
Previous Thread Next Thread