Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Newest update killed my CWM

Tip us?

jmpiv4
Old
(Last edited by jmpiv4; 27th May 2014 at 03:37 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Newest update killed my CWM

Ouya updated to RC-OUYA-1.2.1084-r1_ota .Went to go into recovery and Ouya went into stock recovery, no biggie i thought just reapply the CWM patch,the pach finish said everything was ok and rebooted back to stock recovery (i tried both OneClickOuyaRecovery.zip from windows and Mod Collection For Ouya)

Edit: I was able to get it back by doing the manual method here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295645

PHYSC-1
Old
(Last edited by PHYSC-1; 28th May 2014 at 04:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpiv4 View Post
Ouya updated to RC-OUYA-1.2.1084-r1_ota .Went to go into recovery and Ouya went into stock recovery, no biggie i thought just reapply the CWM patch,the pach finish said everything was ok and rebooted back to stock recovery (i tried both OneClickOuyaRecovery.zip from windows and Mod Collection For Ouya)

Edit: I was able to get it back by doing the manual method here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295645
Yeah i had the same issues,all i did was have adb on and typed in "adb reboot bootloader" from command window by hanging over platform-tools right clicking and choosing open a command window here, and just typing that command in.

Then just opened ouyatoolbox 1.0.0.0,and chose install CWM Recovery once in that recovery i loaded 6.0.4.7 zip for ouya recovery.

It failed first time but i did it again and it worked.

I do have to say on trying to just use oneclickrecovry.zip for me when i'd already installed cwm prior and updated it was not being allowed with the newer firmware only the ouyatoolbox method worked for me after that?
Tags
1.2.1084, cwm, ota