Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,653 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New platform, TRUE cross promotion

Tip us?

Gingee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default New platform, TRUE cross promotion

Hi,

I'd like to introduce Gingee, and new development platform for all mobile (and also non mobile) developer.

So, what's so unique about Gingee that you need to try it? Very simple - true cross platform.

With Gingee, you use one code to generate apps in multiple OS - Android, iOS, RIM, Windows (WEB), Facebook, etc.

You probably saying to yourselves right now - so what? others can do that as well. True, they can. But Gingee is the only one that can do it without further optimization. One code, and that's it. The new app will fit all screen sizes and resolutions. Guaranteed.
The other thing is performance. The new app will have 96% identity to original code.

I can assure you that no other framework offers these numbers.

Let me know if you need more details, or just go to gingeegames dot com (new site will be up shortly).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Every statement here is backed up with real actions and examples. And our product is free.

dmitryfisko
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Already have products allow to do it.

Just use Phonegap or Xamarin. This proven products.

Crichton333
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I use Unity3D for multiplatform, no need for code optimization.
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J