MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q]HTC One no OS installed, what to do?

25th May 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my HTC One (GSM). I accidentally wiped everything, including my OS and my backups. I've tried a lot of things, like sideloading or pushing roms to my phone, but sideloading always fails and i can't install the roms i push to my phone. My phone is S-OFF and i still can access recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and bootloader, but now my phone doesn't get recognized by my pc, so i'm stuck there.. Also, when i'm in the bootloader it says something i haven't seen before: OS-3.58.1700.5 (3.06.1700.10)
I really don't know what i can do to fix this.. I searched many forums, but i never found someone else with this specific problem.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foto (1).JPG
Views:	33
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	2762028   Click image for larger version

Name:	foto (2).JPG
Views:	29
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	2762029  
25th May 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184

667 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiaanvb1

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my HTC One (GSM). I accidentally wiped everything, including my OS and my backups. I've tried a lot of things, like sideloading or pushing roms to my phone, but sideloading always fails and i can't install the roms i push to my phone. My phone is S-OFF and i still can access recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and bootloader, but now my phone doesn't get recognized by my pc, so i'm stuck there.. Also, when i'm in the bootloader it says something i haven't seen before: OS-3.58.1700.5 (3.06.1700.10)
I really don't know what i can do to fix this.. I searched many forums, but i never found someone else with this specific problem.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, thanks!

Your phone is in a kind of limbo, stuck between two roms, I imagine you ran an RUU but never let it complete
read here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516681

By the way. You could always try an OTG cable
Last edited by bored_stupid; 25th May 2014 at 11:11 AM.
25th May 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

Your phone is in a kind of limbo, stuck between two roms, I image you ran an RUU but never let it complete
read here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516681

By the way. You could always try an OTG cable

Thanks for your help! I'll try that and see if it works
26th May 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #4  
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184

667 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for your help! I'll try that and see if it works

Did you get your phone working?
28th May 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

Did you get your phone working?

No, I ordered an OTG cable, but still waiting for it.. For some reason when i try to flash firmware with fastboot, the process freezes after i type "fastboot flash zip <firmware>.zip"
28th May 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #6  
Flag Raleigh

48 posts
More
Quote:

No, I ordered an OTG cable, but still waiting for it.. For some reason when i try to flash firmware with fastboot, the process freezes after i type "fastboot flash zip <firmware>.zip"

download the Squabbi tool on google. I'll try and help from there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread