Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Questions About Rooting/Flashing On Build L710VPUDND8, Please Help.

Tip us?

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,729
It takes any new ROM time to settle in. Hours or days depending on how you use it.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gorei23
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I'm trying to help a freind root his L710, and I'm confused, at least on my S2 (D710) Philz is only for AOSP/Some AOKP roms but doesn't work for TW, Is it different here? Can someone give me the link to the exact recovery? I think I got it but I want to be extra careful because it's not my device.
Thanks!

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,729
Yes it'll work on any ROM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=45632230 provides the download link.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

MooreAJr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
It takes any new ROM time to settle in. Hours or days depending on how you use it.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
Its really not that bad I guess. I'm thinking because its been a while since I have been able to move apps to the sd natively. Last device I had that was able to do so was the Evo 4G(wimax)... takes a few for them to load from the card I suppose