Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Off-Topic] Good bye all!

Tip us?

IWRH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Info 2 [Off-Topic] Good bye all!

Hello everyone,

Before switching to my new device i need to say Thank You for all. You let me learn how to do or not to do... As im switching Note 2 right now i need to tell :

@arsradu : Thank you sir for your special efforts You have teached me lots of things. And the best thing i learnt is patience from you. CM 10.2 was awesome like you!

@sir mordred: Dude even if you understand and treat me wrong i like to see how you are trying to improve that lil device. Keep up the good work! KK Adreno drivers was awesome!

@Madridii: Thanks for everything specially Paranoid Android rom which was my daily driver. And you helped to me breaking a self record. Staying on a ROM 1 week!

I will not mention Sir Arne because he is already a busy man. I dont wanna mentıon he for a such a lil thread. But Sir you are a complete hero for us!

Note: Im just 15. If i disrespect you in any way im really sorry. Im still learning and learning. I will be around at Galaxy W Development Section . No worries (lol). Thanks for teaching me.

IWRH is out.
Haters Gonna Hate
.50 cal LOVER
BMTH FAN
ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch and Battlefield 3 Player
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IWRH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arsradu
Old
Thanks Meter 2885

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWRH View Post
Hello everyone,

Before switching to my new device i need to say Thank You for all. You let me learn how to do or not to do... As im switching Note 2 right now i need to tell :

@arsradu : Thank you sir for your special efforts You have teached me lots of things. And the best thing i learnt is patience from you. CM 10.2 was awesome like you!

@sir mordred: Dude even if you understand and treat me wrong i like to see how you are trying to improve that lil device. Keep up the good work! KK Adreno drivers was awesome!

@Madridii: Thanks for everything specially Paranoid Android rom which was my daily driver. And you helped to me breaking a self record. Staying on a ROM 1 week!

I will not mention Sir Arne because he is already a busy man. I dont wanna mentıon he for a such a lil thread. But Sir you are a complete hero for us!

Note: Im just 15. If i disrespect you in any way im really sorry. Im still learning and learning. I will be around at Galaxy W Development Section . No worries (lol). Thanks for teaching me.

IWRH is out.
Hey!

Well, what can I say? I'm glad I could help. And as you can see, even though I'm not using Ancora anymore, I'm still here, still trying to help, still having fun developing Android in my spare time and, nonetheless, still being here for the people I care about. I was a new user myself and I learned a lot from the more experienced ones and from my own experience and, sometimes, even from the regular users. Cause, in my opinion, a good idea can come from anyone.

I'm happy for your new acquisition. It's a good phone. Have fun with it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arsradu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IWRH
Old
(Last edited by IWRH; 28th May 2014 at 07:10 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsradu View Post
Hey!

Well, what can I say? I'm glad I could help. And as you can see, even though I'm not using Ancora anymore, I'm still here, still trying to help, still having fun developing Android in my spare time and, nonetheless, still being here for the people I care about. I was a new user myself and I learned a lot from the more experienced ones and from my own experience and, sometimes, even from the regular users. Cause, in my opinion, a good idea can come from anyone.

I'm happy for your new acquisition. It's a good phone. Have fun with it!
Thanks sir. If you want teaching a noob you can reach me via Twitter or Skype

why i edit: it could be understand wrong
Haters Gonna Hate
.50 cal LOVER
BMTH FAN

sir mordred
Old
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Hello everyone,

IWRH is out.
İf i disturbed you somehow then accept my apologize

And sad to hear that you changed your phone but note2 is a great device as Radu's said have fun with it

Last thing thanx for your support bro
İm happy if i help you somehow(like kk adreno drivers as you said)

İts sad not everyone is like you gratefull
There are some ingrate users on xda(they called me noob......im just laughing..

Thanx again for your support
Hope you will be still around galaxy w forum

Take care of yourself mate
The Following User Says Thank You to sir mordred For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Madridii
Old
Thanks Meter 1824

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hello everyone,

IWRH is out.
Hey brother, I am sad to hear that you will leave this great community, good luck with flashing ROMs on Note2 it is nice device!
I am happy to hear such as this feedback and in the same post with my friends @arsradu and sir morderd ..

I am ready for any thing you want at any time (now I am in battle with exams for few days )
And I am so proud to be a member of this great family

#Stay_Here
Big Thanks to Our Master Mr. Arne ( arco68 )
He made for Galaxy W ( CWM , 4.0.4 , 4.1.2 , 4.2.2 ) Simply Everything
The Following User Says Thank You to Madridii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IWRH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Oh thank you sir i know what to do: Staying away from the KNOX ^^
Haters Gonna Hate
.50 cal LOVER
BMTH FAN
The Following User Says Thank You to IWRH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]