Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 53,954 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root Galaxy Tablet SCH-I905 Tryed everything

Tip us?

Pony Express
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemdewitt View Post
I just keep getting the same crap "Signature verification failed" I still have the "Android system recovery <3e>" I've tryed to get CWM recovery flashed but get the error i posted in the last reply i posted.
It has been known to happen that once root has been achieved on a device, a manufacturer or carrier will come back and provide an update that causes the root exploit not to work. I have had that personal experience while helping a friend root a device a few months ago.
In summary - your process appears to be sound - unless however there is a device specific recovery ( the one above is for a galaxy s 3 ) that is released after the last carrier/manufacturer update it is likely not to work.

Optimus G (LG E970) Everything Thread

Frequently Asked Questions -Optimus G

To the world you are someone. To someone you are the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pony Express For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lancemdewitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Well thanks for the help anyways I guess I'm SOL, sucks because I don't even like this POS figured I'd like it more rooted....
The Following User Says Thank You to lancemdewitt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe