Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root status

Tip us?

kRel
Old
(Last edited by kRel; 28th May 2014 at 05:12 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Root status

LG G2 D802 (no brand) KK 4.4.2 - Kernel 3.4.0 - SW D80220b-EUR-XX

Hi guys,

Some time ago I read this thread, (very old and related to 4.2.2... I know!) promising to implement it as soon as I rooted G2. - I rooted today, but unfortunately in the path /persist (hidden directory) there is no trace of files is empty.

So the procedure is not applicable. I could however copy files rct and rct.cfg in the directory, but I want to avoid getting a device not bootable or not functioning. there is another alternative way to restore the file. tot, then the kdz? I have read that if you connect the G2 to LG PC Suite and it makes the update error correction root is removed from the phone. Is so ???

----
PS
If the discussion was already posted, I apologize to everyone. Unfortunately, English is not my language and I have a lot of trouble with the search.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24204
Moved here, as this does not belong in the Development Section, please read the Forum Rules on posting....Thanks.

bender_007
Old
Thanks Meter 1261

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kRel View Post
LG G2 D802 (no brand) KK 4.4.2 - Kernel 3.4.0 - SW D80220b-EUR-XX

Hi guys,

Some time ago I read this thread, (very old and related to 4.2.2... I know!) promising to implement it as soon as I rooted G2. - I rooted today, but unfortunately in the path /persist (hidden directory) ................
Try this
The Following User Says Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]