Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] google play cant establish reliable connection

Tip us?

Nightmare-Rex420
Old
(Last edited by Nightmare-Rex420; 28th May 2014 at 04:09 AM.) Reason: forgot stuff
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] google play cant establish reliable connection

hey i had to do a factory restart on my kindle fire hd and blah blah. before google play was working, i installed it with KFfirst aid. ok so im on the step that i need to log into android market before upgradeing to google play, but i get a very annoying "cant establish a reliable connection to the server" ive done all the truble shooting like redoing it re rooting re booting reinstalling did another factory whipe all with no avail. i did it on my moms kindle and its working perfectly, i also did it on another kindle just today and it was working perfectly untill it came up with a hardware malfunction. so why is it not working on this one? i used same exact method for all of them.

PS i also tried reconnecting to the internet and making sure the time is correct

Ixthusdan
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare-Rex420 View Post
hey i had to do a factory restart on my kindle fire hd and blah blah. before google play was working, i installed it with KFfirst aid. ok so im on the step that i need to log into android market before upgradeing to google play, but i get a very annoying "cant establish a reliable connection to the server" ive done all the truble shooting like redoing it re rooting re booting reinstalling did another factory whipe all with no avail. i did it on my moms kindle and its working perfectly, i also did it on another kindle just today and it was working perfectly untill it came up with a hardware malfunction. so why is it not working on this one? i used same exact method for all of them.

PS i also tried reconnecting to the internet and making sure the time is correct
This entire forum is for the original Kindle Fire. Be sure to use the procedures in the Kindle Fire HD forum, not this one.