FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Mod] [Update zip]

14th May 2014, 07:31 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I'll upload the zip tomorrow to download. This is my first experiment with Android development, so far I can't learn enough. I thank everyone for the help along the way. Included in the zip tomorrow will be...
*systemui toggles black/white, 75% transparent notification background
*lock screen missed event transparent background with white text. (Looks sweet I think)
*framework kk like battery, white scrubs for volume and brightness. Still needs white bar.
*Custom Strikebackv2 boot.qmg
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...tions-t2217795
*custom AccuWeather widget to better fit the modified launcher.
A bunch of other things. Will add more pictures with final upload. Just really excited with my work so far and had to share it, please leave feed back, and suggestions



http://www.4shared.com/zip/0Cd77xa3ce/update.html <<Download link
Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400048310255.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	2742856   Click image for larger version

Name:	1400048332193.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	2742857   Click image for larger version

Name:	1400049054362.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	2742874   Click image for larger version

Name:	1400049088463.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	2742878   Click image for larger version

Name:	lockscreen.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	2743571  
Last edited by TheStart101; 14th May 2014 at 05:19 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheStart101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th May 2014, 12:18 AM |#2  
manufan721's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 3,073
 
More
Awesome to see a new themer/dev in the threads man!!! Good work!! Pm me if i can help ya at all!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 09:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manufan721

Awesome to see a new themer/dev in the threads man!!! Good work!! Pm me if i can help ya at all!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you it means alot. Hopefully Ill be doing a lot more sophisticated work soon. I'd like to work my way up to Rom Development straight from source
The Following User Says Thank You to TheStart101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 09:29 AM |#4  
iCUE220's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Is this for 4.3 Mk7?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 09:56 PM |#5  
OvrDriVE's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
wanna put this on an alt d/l site besides 4shared.

preferably somewhere i don't have to sign up for an account.
28th May 2014, 07:47 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvrDriVE

wanna put this on an alt d/l site besides 4shared.

preferably somewhere i don't have to sign up for an account.

Sorry for the late responce, If you have any thoughts on where i can upload for free for others to download give me a url and i'll upload it immediately!
28th May 2014, 09:15 PM |#7  
OvrDriVE's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStart101

Sorry for the late responce, If you have any thoughts on where i can upload for free for others to download give me a url and i'll upload it immediately!

i got it. had to remember my 4shared account(not that i have used it in 3 years). try dropbox, mega, anywhere is better then 4shared. sorry.
28th May 2014, 09:21 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvrDriVE

i got it. had to remember my 4shared account(not that i have used it in 3 years). try dropbox, mega, anywhere is better then 4shared. sorry.

lol, It's no problem I usaully use facebook to download. What did you think of it?
28th May 2014, 10:29 PM |#9  
OvrDriVE's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStart101

lol, It's no problem I usaully use facebook to download. What did you think of it?

honestly. don't care for the bootanim. it's a bit plain for my tatste(the fact that you created the qmg files is cool though)love the exposed stuff in settings. don't like the the new icon size and hate the smaller lockscreen. otherwise i like everything else.
The Following User Says Thank You to OvrDriVE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 10:45 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvrDriVE

honestly. don't care for the bootanim. it's a bit plain for my tatste(the fact that you created the qmg files is cool though)love the exposed stuff in settings. don't like the the new icon size and hate the smaller lockscreen. otherwise i like everything else.

It's good to know . Thank you very much Ill start working on it Again soon!
ps
What do you mean by the lockscreen being smaller? the smaller quicklaunch at the bottom?
and Also Are the Icons to small? (I can work on this and proably make them bigger (I dont know how much spacethe grid will give me.
You can expect a newer boot screen eventually ( That was just me playing pretty much lol
Last edited by TheStart101; 28th May 2014 at 10:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes