Knock Code works but Knock on doesnt?

OP vPro97

28th May 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 474

887 posts
Hey guys! Recently upgraded to D80220D.
I have a problem here.
When the lock screen is set to "Swipe", knock on works great! No issues at all! LED lights up and everything!
But when I set the lock screen to, the following happens:
Knock Code works good (although the LED doesn't turn on as it does when the lock screen is set to swipe) and Knock On doesn't work at all either.

I am stock, unrooted. Please help.
28th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 137

1,306 posts
More
That is how knock code is supposed to work -__-' if you have it enabled knock on stops working... Please search as this had been mentioned in multiple threads
28th May 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 474

887 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw

That is how knock code is supposed to work -__-' if you have it enabled knock on stops working... Please search as this had been mentioned in multiple threads

Thanks for you kind reply. That is, however, not the case in this youtube video I've seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVTd_8ubzms. Also, I did indeed search but without luck. Despite the fact that I'm new, but I know how this forum works. Thank you. -.-
28th May 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 487

1,462 posts
More
If you use Knock Code, you CAN NOT turn the screen on with double tapping the screen - only unlock it directly to the home screen with Knock Code. It's not a bug, it's a feature!
29th May 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,482

2,538 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw

Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982

If you use Knock Code, you CAN NOT turn the screen on with double tapping the screen - only unlock it directly to the home screen with Knock Code. It's not a bug, it's a feature!

I think he means that when he uses knock code the led doesn't come on but in the video it does
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread