Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S5 Weather Widget doesnt display properly in other launchers

OP WoodroweBones

27th May 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 143

566 posts
More
I'm surprised not to see any posts on this.... if you use Apex or Nova and then add the stock weather widget it works but its really zoomed in. For example when its a clear night outside there is a nice picture of a lone tree with a starry sky above it. But on the other launchers its zoomed in on a small section of the sky and you cant even tell there is supposed to be a tree in it. I have the same grid size on both/all launchers and have tried both bigger and smaller grids but always with the same result.

Is there a way to make it work?
27th May 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg

566 posts
More
Yeah we've looked through most of those... unfortunately my wife seems pretty set on the stock one
27th May 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg

566 posts
More
Maybe I'll try the dev of the Launchers as I'm sure they would know what is going on
28th May 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg

566 posts
More
No response from the Devs (didnt expect one).... if anyone finds anything the info would be greatly appreciated
29th May 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #6  
T0r0nt0!
Thanks Meter: 38

257 posts
More
The first one, EZ Weather HD Beautiful Widget actually looks like a widget which wasn't designed in 1996.

Great find young sire.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread