FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Odin 3 Nand Erase All

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By xtrmx2, Junior Member on 22nd May 2014, 07:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Please help me..
I have problem here after thick Nand Erase All on Odin 3
my phone work well but can't install any apk.
Any suggestion??
 
 
22nd May 2014, 11:43 AM |#2  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 2,042
 
Donate to Me
More
Is "Install from unknown sources" checked? Or unchecked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 10:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

Is "Install from unknown sources" checked? Or unchecked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes I've checked it. When I look at the storage, it shows minus 1Mb. What's wrong??
What should I do to then??
28th May 2014, 11:12 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrmx2

Yes I've checked it. When I look at the storage, it shows minus 1Mb. What's wrong??
What should I do to then??

When you erased nand you even erased the format.You will have to format nand as ext 2 , ext 3 or ext 4. WHichever your ROM supports.

HIT THANX IF I HELPED
28th May 2014, 03:39 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Saint Louis Mo
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762712 (SuperWipe.zip)

You can try this to format EVERYTHING. its recovery flashable. Flash like you would a normal .zip
29th May 2014, 01:56 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macasus76

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762712 (SuperWipe.zip)

You can try this to format EVERYTHING. its recovery flashable. Flash like you would a normal .zip

too many scripts there. Can you give a me an easy way to restore my phone back?? then I can install any program again..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes