Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+] Awake/Sleep Volume Adjuster

Tip us?

AlmostIdiot
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I've got a problem, when someone calls me, and my phone isn't in my pocket, but I'm not using it either, the screen turns on, so the phone goes vibrate mode, I don't know if can be fixed. Great app btw.

Sanryd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostIdiot View Post
I've got a problem, when someone calls me, and my phone isn't in my pocket, but I'm not using it either, the screen turns on, so the phone goes vibrate mode, I don't know if can be fixed. Great app btw.
Damn! I never actually use my phone as a phone so that never crossed my mind. I'll look into it changing it, but right now the app simply works on whether the screen is lit up or not. Thanks for the heads up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanryd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlmostIdiot
Old
(Last edited by AlmostIdiot; 30th May 2014 at 02:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanryd View Post
Damn! I never actually use my phone as a phone so that never crossed my mind. I'll look into it changing it, but right now the app simply works on whether the screen is lit up or not. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for that, really hope you enhance this awesome app, it's really great.

Btw: you could made this an xposed module, to be less ram hungry.