Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][CM11][4.4.2][MultiROM] MultiROM Port for the Sprint HTC One [m7spr]

Tip us?

ajbiz11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Default [KERNEL][CM11][4.4.2][MultiROM] MultiROM Port for the Sprint HTC One [m7spr]

Hey guys!

I got a Sprint HTC One, and I was psyched to see MultiROM ported to the One...unfortunetly it's not for the m7spr, only the m7/att/ul/tmo/gpe

I got to work trying to port the kernel mods not just to the Sprint eddtion, but the newest version of CyanogeMod (CM-11.0)

A big thanks to all the devs behind this ( @kushdeck @oblikas and @Tasssadar to name a few)

I'll be uploading a build once it actually completes (Shouldn't have any errors, as it seems to already have built the kernel) (LETS HOPE IT BOOTS)

P.s. I'll be uploading my modified version of Cyanogenmod/android_kernel_htc_msm8960 at some point (I think that's the repo)
The only reason I' doing a full build is to negate the need for a ramdisk and so it's built automatically to a .img for us S-On devices (Anyone got S-Off via CM? That'd be nice...but I think I have to be on a Sense ROM to do it (MultiROM anyone?))

XDA:DevDB Information
CM11.0 Hardboot Enabled, Kernel for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
ajbiz11, kushdeck, oblikas, Tasssadar
Kernel Special Features: kexec hardboot

Version Information

Created 2014-05-28
Last Updated 2014-05-28
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajbiz11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajbiz11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Mine
Yeah...I'm a n00b
The Following User Says Thank You to ajbiz11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajbiz11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
and mine
Yeah...I'm a n00b
The Following User Says Thank You to ajbiz11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3030
Thread closed.

We do not allow "placeholder" threads at XDA, please contact a Moderator or report your thread when you have something to upload and we can re-open it.

Thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe