Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which case should i get?

Tip us?

Soul TKR
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guids View Post
That looks exactly the same as my imak case. Bought it from eBay under 10 dollars.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Yup, got mine on Amazon for $6.99 shipped!
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
Verizon HTC ONE M7 - Stock for now

xMrArnoldx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul TKR View Post
Here's my Bear Motion case... not at all the protection of the two you posted but I like a minimalist case that just keeps the phone from the everyday scratches that I can still easily fit in my slacks without bulking up too much. It's got a sweet felt/cork like coating on it. It's very nice in the hands.

See attached pictures...
i like the look of it, but i know im a clutz and would end up dropping it and damaging the phone xD which is why im going for something slightly heavier duty

control187
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Here's my Bear Motion case... not at all the protection of the two you posted but I like a minimalist case that just keeps the phone from the everyday scratches that I can still easily fit in my slacks without bulking up too much. It's got a sweet felt/cork like coating on it. It's very nice in the hands.

See attached pictures...
Second this. Got the blue on Amazon for $7 and can fit a Qi receiver underneath for wireless charging.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Soul TKR
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMrArnoldx View Post
i like the look of it, but i know im a clutz and would end up dropping it and damaging the phone xD which is why im going for something slightly heavier duty
Yea if you are somewhat accident prone, then I'd definatly get a heavier duty case. I vote for the UAG case. That's the one I'd go for if I were to get a more rugged one. I'd like the white one, but have heard about camera flash issues with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by control187 View Post
Second this. Got the blue on Amazon for $7 and can fit a Qi receiver underneath for wireless charging.

I almost got the blue one! Thought it might be too flashy for me at work and settled on the black which I love. However I'd still like to see pics of your blue one if you got em

More information on this Qi charging system. I've seen a few, but none that are small enough to fit beneath this case...
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
Verizon HTC ONE M7 - Stock for now

control187
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Yea if you are somewhat accident prone, then I'd definatly get a heavier duty case. I vote for the UAG case. That's the one I'd go for if I were to get a more rugged one. I'd like the white one, but have heard about camera flash issues with it...

I almost got the blue one! Thought it might be too flashy for me at work and settled on the black which I love. However I'd still like to see pics of your blue one if you got em

More information on this Qi charging system. I've seen a few, but none that are small enough to fit beneath this case...
I usually take pictures with my phone but will try to get one later. It's pretty subdued though.

This is the qi receiver I bought.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IYD5I16/..._FoGHtb0GET0BP

freak69ize
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:

See attached pictures...
I was looking at the same case a couple hours ago. Does the case fit it good??
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery

control187
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
I was looking at the same case a couple hours ago. Does the case fit it good??
Mine is a great fit.

chrisradcliffe23
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Yeah I have the Bear Motion case as well , I have the blue. And it's perfect if you need a case for grip but not protection. The case looks very well built and is extremely slim. The finish is very smooth but also has some grip to it. For $6 on Amazon I couldn't get a better deal.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app