Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Which case should i get?

OP xMrArnoldx

28th May 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #11  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 11

170 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guids

That looks exactly the same as my imak case. Bought it from eBay under 10 dollars.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yup, got mine on Amazon for $6.99 shipped!
28th May 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

288 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul TKR

Here's my Bear Motion case... not at all the protection of the two you posted but I like a minimalist case that just keeps the phone from the everyday scratches that I can still easily fit in my slacks without bulking up too much. It's got a sweet felt/cork like coating on it. It's very nice in the hands.

See attached pictures...

i like the look of it, but i know im a clutz and would end up dropping it and damaging the phone xD which is why im going for something slightly heavier duty
28th May 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 25

158 posts
Quote:

Here's my Bear Motion case... not at all the protection of the two you posted but I like a minimalist case that just keeps the phone from the everyday scratches that I can still easily fit in my slacks without bulking up too much. It's got a sweet felt/cork like coating on it. It's very nice in the hands.

See attached pictures...

Second this. Got the blue on Amazon for $7 and can fit a Qi receiver underneath for wireless charging.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #14  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 11

170 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMrArnoldx

i like the look of it, but i know im a clutz and would end up dropping it and damaging the phone xD which is why im going for something slightly heavier duty

Yea if you are somewhat accident prone, then I'd definatly get a heavier duty case. I vote for the UAG case. That's the one I'd go for if I were to get a more rugged one. I'd like the white one, but have heard about camera flash issues with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by control187

Second this. Got the blue on Amazon for $7 and can fit a Qi receiver underneath for wireless charging.

I almost got the blue one! Thought it might be too flashy for me at work and settled on the black which I love. However I'd still like to see pics of your blue one if you got em

More information on this Qi charging system. I've seen a few, but none that are small enough to fit beneath this case...
28th May 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #15  

158 posts
Quote:

Yea if you are somewhat accident prone, then I'd definatly get a heavier duty case. I vote for the UAG case. That's the one I'd go for if I were to get a more rugged one. I'd like the white one, but have heard about camera flash issues with it...

I almost got the blue one! Thought it might be too flashy for me at work and settled on the black which I love. However I'd still like to see pics of your blue one if you got em

More information on this Qi charging system. I've seen a few, but none that are small enough to fit beneath this case...

I usually take pictures with my phone but will try to get one later. It's pretty subdued though.

This is the qi receiver I bought.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IYD5I16/..._FoGHtb0GET0BP

28th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #16  
Flag Olney
Thanks Meter: 68

531 posts
More
Quote:

See attached pictures...

I was looking at the same case a couple hours ago. Does the case fit it good??
28th May 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #17  

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize

I was looking at the same case a couple hours ago. Does the case fit it good??

Mine is a great fit.

29th May 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 4

63 posts
Yeah I have the Bear Motion case as well , I have the blue. And it's perfect if you need a case for grip but not protection. The case looks very well built and is extremely slim. The finish is very smooth but also has some grip to it. For $6 on Amazon I couldn't get a better deal.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread