Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Which phone to buy after LG p970

OP sekhar13515

11th May 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #1  
sekhar13515's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
950 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
I am bored with lg p970
Which phone is better to buy?
Plz don't recommend china made phones...

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
androcraze's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
568 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekhar13515

I am bored with lg p970
Which phone is better to buy?
Plz don't recommend china made phones...

I'm a Nexus 5 fan running RastaKat Vanilla. Is that a China phone?
14th May 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Thanks Meter: 18
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
okay if u can wait around 1 or 2 months u can get

Oppo find 7( its better then S5) and way cheaper, not Oppo Find 7A, 7A is only has 2 gb ram and 7 has 3gb
LG G PRO 2, not LG G 2 its not the same G 2 hasno sd card unless u go for G2 mini and both have 2 Gb ram but G PRO 2 has 3 gb

either way s5 is nice but a chunky piece of hardware

Im waiting for Oppo Find 7 to be released

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

http://versus.com/en/oppo-find-7-vs-lg-g-pro-2
14th May 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
sekhar13515's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
950 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanium

okay if u can wait around 1 or 2 months u can get

Oppo find 7( its better then S5) and way cheaper, not Oppo Find 7A, 7A is only has 2 gb ram and 7 has 3gb
LG G PRO 2, not LG G 2 its not the same G 2 hasno sd card unless u go for G2 mini and both have 2 Gb ram but G PRO 2 has 3 gb

either way s5 is nice but a chunky piece of hardware

Im waiting for Oppo Find 7 to be released

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

http://versus.com/en/oppo-find-7-vs-lg-g-pro-2

Is it China phone?

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th May 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Thanks Meter: 18
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
why would i advice somone to buy a china phone ....
15th May 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Try mobiles with big battery...check Lenovo P780

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #7  
sekhar13515's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
950 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshmk2012

Try mobiles with big battery...check Lenovo P780

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Free mobile app

Lenovo is chinese, waste

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th May 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #8  
pkb_always4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
You seems from India. Do you know even what is a Chinese phone/mobile?. You need to distinguish between Chinese Mobiles on 2 terms :-
1. Mobiles made in China
2. Mobiles quality wise Chinese.

In first case, India has 99% mobiles made in China. Days of Finland, Russia or Germany is over. There is a slight low performance due to cheapness comparing to those countries manufacturing process, but it doesn't mean "Made in China" is not good. Samsung's Galaxy is also "Made in China".
2. Quality wise Chinese is what one should not buy. Here you are confused and interchanging the quality line.
29th May 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #9  
sekhar13515's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
950 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkb_always4u

You seems from India. Do you know even what is a Chinese phone/mobile?. You need to distinguish between Chinese Mobiles on 2 terms :-
1. Mobiles made in China
2. Mobiles quality wise Chinese.

In first case, India has 99% mobiles made in China. Days of Finland, Russia or Germany is over. There is a slight low performance due to cheapness comparing to those countries manufacturing process, but it doesn't mean "Made in China" is not good. Samsung's Galaxy is also "Made in China".
2. Quality wise Chinese is what one should not buy. Here you are confused and interchanging the quality line.

Only Chinese phones are more prone to battery exploding, i saw many cases.
And the latest phones from Chinese Gionee, has very bad reviews on quality even on high-end phones

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #10  
pkb_always4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
So you are one of them whose Nokia 5BL-C battery got exploded? Then dont buy any Mobile in India coz all of them are now made in China. From Samsung to Nokia, LG to Apple all, yes you heard it all are "Made in China". Fortunately, you have a last way. Get a flight to Saudi Arabia and buy mobile in zareer book store. They have products "Made in not China". Happy Hajj

The Following User Says Thank You to pkb_always4u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes