Ask a question

No registration required

s4 keyboard problem

OP sahasg

28th May 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Since i updated to kitcat, i cant change language at my keyboard. I dont have either the global icon or the arrows on the space bar
28th May 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ružomberok
Thanks Meter: 258

1,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasg

Since i updated to kitcat, i cant change language at my keyboard. I dont have either the global icon or the arrows on the space bar

Just install another keyboard. That's all.
28th May 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama

Just install another keyboard. That's all.

I know that solution but i dont like any of the keyboards in google as much as the samsung keyboard..
29th May 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #4  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasg

I know that solution but i dont like any of the keyboards in google as much as the samsung keyboard..

That's not what he meant, I reckon... What I think he means is that when you upgraded, then keyboard restarted it's in use languages.
You need to go to settings -> my device -> language and input -> tap the wheel to the right of your keyboard, then add the languages you want. You might have to download them again.

Hope that solved it!
29th May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetaA

That's not what he meant, I reckon... What I think he means is that when you upgraded, then keyboard restarted it's in use languages.
You need to go to settings -> my device -> language and input -> tap the wheel to the right of your keyboard, then add the languages you want. You might have to download them again.

Hope that solved it!

I did download them again. The problem is that i dont have the choice to change language. The only choice is to disable the one i use and enable the other from the settings.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread