Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,727 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

s4 keyboard problem

Tip us?

sahasg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default s4 keyboard problem

Since i updated to kitcat, i cant change language at my keyboard. I dont have either the global icon or the arrows on the space bar

pRo_lama
Old
Thanks Meter 222

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasg View Post
Since i updated to kitcat, i cant change language at my keyboard. I dont have either the global icon or the arrows on the space bar
Just install another keyboard. That's all.
fqf

# LG G3 (32GB): stock ROM (V10h-EUR-XX) - rooted
# Google Nexus 7 (2013): OmniROM 4.4.4 - unlocked bootloader - rooted
# Samsung Gear Fit (SM-R350): R350XXU0BNE5 - black/orange strap - GFM v1.67.0523

sahasg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama View Post
Just install another keyboard. That's all.
I know that solution but i dont like any of the keyboards in google as much as the samsung keyboard..

NetaA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasg View Post
I know that solution but i dont like any of the keyboards in google as much as the samsung keyboard..
That's not what he meant, I reckon... What I think he means is that when you upgraded, then keyboard restarted it's in use languages.
You need to go to settings -> my device -> language and input -> tap the wheel to the right of your keyboard, then add the languages you want. You might have to download them again.

Hope that solved it!

sahasg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetaA View Post
That's not what he meant, I reckon... What I think he means is that when you upgraded, then keyboard restarted it's in use languages.
You need to go to settings -> my device -> language and input -> tap the wheel to the right of your keyboard, then add the languages you want. You might have to download them again.

Hope that solved it!
I did download them again. The problem is that i dont have the choice to change language. The only choice is to disable the one i use and enable the other from the settings.