Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. … more

Consolidated GApps Central

Following the retirement of Paranoid Android GApps Provider TKruzze and subsequent deletion of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to remove s finder and quick connect?

29th May 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
hi..im using a DN3 rom.

how to remove s finder and quick connect?
29th May 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyk0502

hi..im using a DN3 rom.

how to remove s finder and quick connect?

use xposed, download modules xposed g-touchwiz
29th May 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobztopz

use xposed, download modules xposed g-touchwiz

thanks.
3rd October 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobztopz

use xposed, download modules xposed g-touchwiz

Hey I have issue with that module, I have it enabled BUT it won't do anything about those s-finder and quick connect toggles.

Yes I did open it and set that those sought be disabled AND I did enable that xposed module + have rooted phone.

I'm clueless here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2
16th October 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinuk

Hey I have issue with that module, I have it enabled BUT it won't do anything about those s-finder and quick connect toggles.

Yes I did open it and set that those sought be disabled AND I did enable that xposed module + have rooted phone.

I'm clueless here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

use new updated wanam exposed, there's an otion to hide it
16th October 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobztopz

use new updated wanam exposed, there's an otion to hide it

If you take a look into that treat, then you will see that I allrrady reported this to wanam and then he updated that module. So I have it already fixed, but thanks anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes