Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 40,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't update contact photos through people - Razr Maxx HD Kit Kat

Tip us?

scubadive.ri
Old
(Last edited by scubadive.ri; 26th May 2014 at 12:53 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't update contact photos through people - Razr Maxx HD Kit Kat

I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD and recently upgraded to KitKat. I noticed that when I go into my contacts through people, I go in and try to update a picture. It lets me add a new picture it says it saved, but the picture never changes. I've actually deleted the picture and tried it that way and I still can't add pictures or create contacts and add new picture. I went online logged into my gmail then into my contacts and change somebody's picture, that worked but from the device I can't update the pictures and contacts. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

coolloser
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadive.ri View Post
I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD and recently upgraded to KitKat. I noticed that when I go into my contacts through people, I go in and try to update a picture. It lets me add a new picture it says it saved, but the picture never changes. I've actually deleted the picture and tried it that way and I still can't add pictures or create contacts and add new picture. I went online logged into my gmail then into my contacts and change somebody's picture, that worked but from the device I can't update the pictures and contacts. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.
Are "Contacts" and "People Details" both checked under Settings>Accounts>Google? If so then perhaps a clear cache on the Contacts in Settings>Apps>All will help..