Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 39,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Z1C] [LB/UB] [BUILD .757] [UPDATE :- 15.05.2014] Ultimate BlackXZ1C v1

Tip us?

[SIC]
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Is there any chance of flashing KK kernel (update from .114) via flashtool?
I haven't unlocked the bootloader yet.
ST18i Black: JellySandwich 7.x
GT-I9100: Chameleon v3.0.4 Samsung/AOKP hybrid[4.1.2]@213dpi powered by Apolo JB 4.13 TWRP -RIP

[sic] Sic (=thus, so), invariably bracketed and usually set in italics, is used to indicate that a preceding word or phrase in a quoted passage is reproduced as it appeared in the original passage.
Sic at its best is intended to aid readers who might be confused about whether the quoter or the quoted writer is responsible for the spelling or grammatical anomaly.

slonn
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgesteve View Post
I have been looking for black gapps for a long time, some of these work from Team Blackout. I suggest making a backup with Titanium before installing too many as some crash.
How did you download those black apps? I looked on the site but can't really see a download section. Thanks.

Didgesteve
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn View Post
How did you download those black apps? I looked on the site but can't really see a download section. Thanks.
If you just hover your mouse over the title of the app, it should turn into a link. Clicking on the link opens a new download window.

To fix your SD card problem, there are a couple of options. There is this app on the playstore. Or I preffer to flash the attached file in recovery. I did both and now I have no SD card problems, but I'm not entirley sure which one fixed it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Z1_System_RW_Fix_android43.zip - [Click for QR Code] (143.6 KB, 40 views)
Sony Z1 compact
4.4.4 Kit Slim Evo 8.1 Black
Ext SD: 64Gb
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgesteve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slonn
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgesteve View Post
If you just hover your mouse over the title of the app, it should turn into a link. Clicking on the link opens a new download window.

To fix your SD card problem, there are a couple of options. There is this app on the playstore. Or I preffer to flash the attached file in recovery. I did both and now I have no SD card problems, but I'm not entirley sure which one fixed it.
Thanks! Grabbed the files and hoping that at least Play store and Gmail work.

As for the SD card fix, I actually already have a zip file I grabbed from the Samsung GS4 forum that works when flashed. I just figured it would be cool if a fix was incorporated into the rom as standard.

dipesh1502
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn View Post
Thanks! Grabbed the files and hoping that at least Play store and Gmail work.

As for the SD card fix, I actually already have a zip file I grabbed from the Samsung GS4 forum that works when flashed. I just figured it would be cool if a fix was incorporated into the rom as standard.
I am not aware of the SD card problem.what is it?.

If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Here

please do the following:
Sign in to your PayPal account page
Go to 'Send Payment'
Enter my email id "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
option "Personal payment" doesn't work for India, please set "Online purchases". and check Goods or Service (preferably service)
Make the payment of the desired amount of donation you want to send.
Thank you for your kind donations!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dipesh1502 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Didgesteve
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipesh1502 View Post
I am not aware of the SD card problem.what is it?.
the .757 build changed permissions on the SD card, disabling writing to it. It only effects very few apps. The fix is a couple of lines in ADB, but I'm lazy so I use a flash file.

Good luck with your exams
Sony Z1 compact
4.4.4 Kit Slim Evo 8.1 Black
Ext SD: 64Gb