OP UmarBurney

29th May 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hello there

I have Xperia T (LT30p) running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. I want to root it but when I went to check whether I can unlock the bootloader or not, it said a clear NO. What can I do in this case? Will I be able to root my device ever? What is the bootloader and its function? If I try to root my device, will I brick it? Kindly help me with this.

Thank you!!
Hammer_Of_The_Gods
29th May 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmarBurney

Hello there

I have Xperia T (LT30p) running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. I want to root it but when I went to check whether I can unlock the bootloader or not, it said a clear NO. What can I do in this case? Will I be able to root my device ever? What is the bootloader and its function? If I try to root my device, will I brick it? Kindly help me with this.

Thank you!!

Hello,

I have not this device but a search came with some useful information here: ALL IN ONE THREAD[Updated 12/3/13]Read me first!.

In the second post of the thread above you will find two interesting parts for you:

-Root Including rooting on JB DIRECTLY

-Unlock/Relock Bootloader

About the risk to "brick" your device, you will find information here: [GUIDE] Recover 2012 and newer XPERIAs from SOFT-brick.

Take your time and read closely, good luck!
Last edited by Hammer_Of_The_Gods; 29th May 2014 at 09:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread