No registration required

[Q] Rooting HTC one MAX

OP laserstream

29th May 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello all together,

i end up here because i could not find any other Resolution on the net to get a rooting working ! So perhaps someone can give me an advise on this !?

I am working now since a week on this problem to get my HTC on Max rooted but nothing seem to work, several downloads from the net and studi all of the existing Youtube videos with al lot of houres of trying and working on this.

What i have:

HTC one Max with 4.3 date 27.11.2013 and htc sense 5.5, 11GB with 32 GB SD (in the monent no Sim installed)

What i already did with success:

Aktivated Developers mode and USB Debugging (get adb Device and fastboot device to see my phone in PROMPT)

Under Powersettings Disabled "FASTBOOT"

Unblocked the Bootloader, so i see in the fastboot of the phone in the first lines the Information *TEMPERED* and in the seconfd line *UNBLOCKED* so that means that all this work is done O.K. without any Problems also to flash offcorse the right ROM image.
(this i did with the Prompt fastboot method: fastboot flash recovery ......img, then fastboot clear cache).

Copyed the SU to Root of Phone to make then after recoveryrestard the root. -Latest Verion-

So here now the Problem where i stuck since some days and Nights without any resolution:

After all done (up mentioned) i go with Vol Down and Power to fastboot and choose the second line Recovery and confirm with Powerbutton (after a while the phone suppose to enter into the recovery so that i could choose the SU-ZIP - the normal way), but now the Phone reboots into white screen and shows on top Pink line like Phone Recovery (this all still looks good), then nothing happens (where it supose to start after that my rom to enter and choose the SU-ZIP).
It just turns off after a while to black screen and reboots normaly like i turn the phone on up into the normal Phone-Desktop !

So it was not entering into the recovery and with this i could not start the SU-ZIP, so the phone is not rooted.

Thanks for any help and sugesstion (sorry for my bad english)
So do you have any idear what i perhaps have maked wrong !? or do i have to downgrade the Phone perhaps to 4.2 !?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread