Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

White screen in boot

Tip us?

evol_201014
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default White screen in boot

As I see many this problem and I have to say they made an error in installation by choosing wrong ROM etc u have to flash stock then right ROM

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Belamigo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol_201014 View Post
As I see many this problem and I have to say they made an error in installation by choosing wrong ROM etc u have to flash stock then right ROM
Agreed, and the way to do this is to get your ROM from a source that exactly describes the hardware for which it's intended.

I recently fixed a bootloop on a little-known phone, by downloading the ROM from the needROM site. It seems the manufacturer (M-Horse) has (at least) two different hardware revisions carrying the same model name. And yes, it's right-on, there were many forum posts from users who accidentally flashed the wrong ROM -- and then were surprised why, on the first reboot, they had the 'white screen'.

The only way I could be sure was after matching the identification numbers beneath the battery with the photos provided next to the ROM download link, on the needROM site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Belamigo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]