Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to enable multi window option in Samsung Galaxy Core 8262

Tip us?

akpastor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to enable multi window option in Samsung Galaxy Core 8262

I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Core 8262 without understanding that this phone doesnot support Multi-Window feature. Whever I open any website and if I want to read/edit any doc, I have to close my browser and then go through the doc. Please suggest if I would be able to download any apps that can enable multi-window option in my phone Or Do i need to purcahse a new one

Anticipating good responses from the experts.

Anoop Pastor
akpastor@gmail.com

philos64
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 29th May 2014 at 12:15 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpastor View Post
I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Core 8262 without understanding that this phone doesnot support Multi-Window feature. Whever I open any website and if I want to read/edit any doc, I have to close my browser and then go through the doc. Please suggest if I would be able to download any apps that can enable multi-window option in my phone Or Do i need to purcahse a new one
Hello,
I haven't this device, but I can propose to you to go here and post your request about your device
I suggest you to post on first to this forum:
Legacy & Low Activity Devices > Samsung Galaxy Core > Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

I think that you will find an answer about your problem
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dagger
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpastor View Post

Anticipating good responses from the experts.

Anoop Pastor
akpastor@gmail.com
Hey there..
Theres isnt native availibility of multiwindow for the galaxy core but there is a way to do it unofficially.
Visit this link.
The process of enabling it is provided in great detail.
You need to be rooted first and have the Clock Work Mod recovery installed.
Visit here for info about how to root.
And here for installing CWM recovery..
Cheers..
The Following User Says Thank You to dagger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe