Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Install Andriod 4.x in Lumina 925

Tip us?

agonzalez1010
Old
(Last edited by agonzalez1010; 29th May 2014 at 03:22 AM.) Reason: Intentions
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Install Andriod 4.x in Lumina 925

Has it even been attempted?

And Please No Cocky and Stupid responses. I'm just looking for a YES/NO answer.
Regards,

Agonzalez1010

{Current Daily Driver: - Nokia Lumia 925/iPhone5S}

{Previous Phones:Blackberry [Who didn't back in the 2000's? ] MotoCliq, NEXUS One, HTC EVO, Epic 4G, Nexus S, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Galaxy S2, iPhone 5S, Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 925}

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 815

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by agonzalez1010 View Post
Has anyone attempted that here yet?

I love this response http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=2

The Following User Says Thank You to anaheiim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2643
There's also a nice image out there which answers pretty well: I don't have the link at the moment, but it just says "NO, dammit" in nice bold text.

Hey OP, if you don't want a "Cocky and Stupid" response, then don't be a stupid <term for a male chicken> and instead try following the #1 forum rule, OK?

As far as we're concerned, you're just a lazy <REDACTED> who likes spamming the forum. Seriously, this has been discussed already *in the last few hours* (though I'll give you credit for posting in the right section, to the extent there is a right section for a post like this one...).
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]