Post Reply

[Q] Mobile Console apk (Samsung) to Nexus 4 and others for Samsung Game Pad ?

OP neoantho

24th January 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
More
Hi,

I own a Samsung Game Pad (EI-GP20) and I'm wondering if I could get the Samsung Mobile Console app to work on a Nexus 4 or another device running android <4.2?
I wasn't able to give the apk file a try since I couldn't find it. It seems to be available only from Samsung App Store...

Anyone could help me getting the file? Maybe someone already tried something?
5th February 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
i would like that also! For my nexus 5!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile
I'm joining too... I like to use the .apk for my Nexus 7, Z compact, Moto X!

I would be so happy if someone extracts it... and hopefully it works!?
9th February 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper.

i would like that also! For my nexus 5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazonkit

I'm joining too... I like to use the .apk for my Nexus 7, Z compact, Moto X!

I would be so happy if someone extracts it... and hopefully it works!?

Hope something could work but seeing how difficult it is to use samsung apps apk, I'm not sure that the mobile console apk would work "out of the box"...
11th February 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoantho

Hope something could work but seeing how difficult it is to use samsung apps apk, I'm not sure that the mobile console apk would work "out of the box"...

news for mobile consol? nfs most wanted does not work with the gamepad on my nexus 5 and you?

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper.

i would like that also! For my nexus 5!

nsf most wanted work on your nexus 5 with the gamepad please?
17th February 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
IDK! I don't have that particwular game! But dead trigger 2, asphalt 8 are playable!
29th May 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doub6

news for mobile consol? nfs most wanted does not work with the gamepad on my nexus 5 and you?

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------



nsf most wanted work on your nexus 5 with the gamepad please?

Nothing better on my side...
Could have been a great device if they released a universal app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
game pad, gamepad, mobile console, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank