Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooth LE

Tip us?

Sven196
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bluetooth LE

Hi,

is there any ROM for the HOX+ that supports Bluetooth LE. I was counting on CM11 but it seems that this is discontinued and will never make it to a stable version. I want to connect a heart rate monitor and I guess this definitley needs BT LE eventhough some supplier saying it will work with HOX+. Any suggestins, experience with this is more than welcome.

sven

Moynia
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven196 View Post
Hi,

is there any ROM for the HOX+ that supports Bluetooth LE. I was counting on CM11 but it seems that this is discontinued and will never make it to a stable version. I want to connect a heart rate monitor and I guess this definitley needs BT LE eventhough some supplier saying it will work with HOX+. Any suggestins, experience with this is more than welcome.

sven
Is there anyway to check if the ROM has it? I could see if it is on my ViperX+ ROM

Sven196
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moynia View Post
Is there anyway to check if the ROM has it? I could see if it is on my ViperX+ ROM
You can use BLE checker app but ViperX+ does not support BLE, it should be 4.3 or 4.4 based ROM.

Sven196
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
You can use BLE checker app but ViperX+ does not support BLE, it should be 4.3 or 4.4 based ROM.
Has no one an idea

Sven196
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Has no one an idea