[Q] educate me

OP bjroyce

26th May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a dumb question. I've been in fed prison since the smart phone epidemic and have no idea what smart phone to buy. what is the best smart phone out there? And cell phone provider? After some little research, (I am just learning how to us the internet) and some advice from some computer savvy friends I am thinking about getting the lg g2 from amazon. Its an lg g2 801 international unlocked. I have been told, getting an unlocked international will enable me to use any service provider. Is this true? I am in an area that Verizon, at&t and walmarts straight talk are the only providers and would like a phone I can use with who I choose, when I choose. All I would have to do is buy a sim card from the provider I choose, right? To many choices...... and I know nothing about this world. I will pay for the phone upfront. Help.
29th May 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

14 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello bjroyce the phone you are looking at is a nice phone to start off with the lg g2 international will work with any carrier including the ones you listed. At&t has great coverage has a 2yr contract which means you will be locked into a 2 year agreement with them they also have a prepaid account which is you pay for the data plan you choose and cancel when you want no contract need at&t prepaid sims can be found at at&t and many other stores. Verizon also has great coverage and has a contract agreement and a pay as you option which sim cards can be found in Verizon stores or in most stores. Walmart straight talk use at&t or verzion network which is a pay as you also know as prepaid account straight talk sims use at&t or Verizon or T-Mobile network based on the sim number on the sim card which sim cards can be found online or in stores. you will aslo need a nano sim card for the lg g2 d801 international phone.
Last edited by Justin92; 29th May 2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Added more info
29th May 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #3  
Essex, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Good choice!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread