Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 36,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Swap SD Card with internal Storage

Tip us?

alrosh7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Swap SD Card with internal Storage

I am running low on storage on my S4 mini, and with CM11 that doesn't allow moving apps to the SD card things are getting worse.
Samsung has formatted the device is such a way that the internal storage is recognised as "sdcard0", I don't know why they did it and I don't care.

Is there a way to swap my internal storage with my sd card? I have a 32gb class 10 sd card and i think it is more than enough for use as internal storage.

Thanks

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrosh7 View Post
I am running low on storage on my S4 mini, and with CM11 that doesn't allow moving apps to the SD card things are getting worse.
Samsung has formatted the device is such a way that the internal storage is recognised as "sdcard0", I don't know why they did it and I don't care.

Is there a way to swap my internal storage with my sd card? I have a 32gb class 10 sd card and i think it is more than enough for use as internal storage.

Thanks
"link to sd"

and the app to enable the external storage in the apps is called "handle external storage" it's an xposed module
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!