Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

[Q] Suggest me which one to buy? S5 vs M8 vs Z2

18th May 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

18 posts
Definitely wait for the LG G3
19th May 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherasian

Doesn't bother me cause I'm so cool

JK, but yeah, like total music, only when charging for me, I think. Not even sure if it heats up all the time or sometimes cause I don't touch my phone when it's charging.

The phone has heating problem. When i download from play store, it become so hot in the camera area. Other function cool. When i look from the 170 degree, suddenly there is a greenish color shift. I think may be factory default screen protector. Also color rendering is not accurate. As i used iphone and lenevo. I saw almost same color rendering on those two ips display. Which i think is accurate. But in s5 the color is totally different of that thing. I think may be cause of adapt display. The display a bit yellowish. I think cause of the factory defailt screen protector.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 872

1,283 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahad2mail

The phone has heating problem. When i download from play store, it become so hot in the camera area. Other function cool. When i look from the 170 degree, suddenly there is a greenish color shift. I think may be factory default screen protector. Also color rendering is not accurate. As i used iphone and lenevo. I saw almost same color rendering on those two ips display. Which i think is accurate. But in s5 the color is totally different of that thing. I think may be cause of adapt display. The display a bit yellowish. I think cause of the factory defailt screen protector.

With Cinema display setting it's quite good. Much better than Standard if you like accuracy rather than oversaturation.
23rd May 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #14  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14

123 posts
More
Mine G900F has a heating problem when used actively for updates and downloads probably is something related to the CPU usage. But in normal day to day usage is with good working temperatures. However I would check other phones as well and if I owned a Note 3 I wouldn`t change it as the Note 3 is amazing phone i even think it`s better then the S5 or very close.
29th May 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

43 posts
Hmmm..ecery device has its cons. S5 is no difference. But we can live with that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread