Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 52,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One M8 Verizon Stuck on Hboot HELP!!

Tip us?

dag07968
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC One M8 Verizon Stuck on Hboot HELP!!

Ok here is what i did. I had s-off and i wanted to go back to stock so i used the RUU zip and then unrooted i then re locked my bootloader and went s on again. From there everything looked good until i rebooted to recovery and did a factory reset. Now all the device does is boot up to the H boot screen and says TAMPERED, LOCKED and SECURITY WARNING. Im guessing the OS is gone now and that is why it doesnt boot past the h boot screen. I cant flash anything because i have factory everything on here and im s on just not sure what i can do to get out of this state. Please help. Ive looked through google and all the forums but cant find an answer so this is why im asking.

dustin78
Old
Thanks Meter 0
im in the same boat as this guy. without htcdev I cant unlock the phone to load an OS again, and without and OS I cat firewater to unlock the phone. basically I have a fancy paperweight that runs fastboot. can anyone help with this. please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dag07968 View Post
Ok here is what i did. I had s-off and i wanted to go back to stock so i used the RUU zip and then unrooted i then re locked my bootloader and went s on again. From there everything looked good until i rebooted to recovery and did a factory reset. Now all the device does is boot up to the H boot screen and says TAMPERED, LOCKED and SECURITY WARNING. Im guessing the OS is gone now and that is why it doesnt boot past the h boot screen. I cant flash anything because i have factory everything on here and im s on just not sure what i can do to get out of this state. Please help. Ive looked through google and all the forums but cant find an answer so this is why im asking.