[Q] Major wakelock issues

Search This thread

usmaak

Jan 29, 2011
Hi,

I recently installed CleanROM 8.1 on my phone, after being on CleanROM 6 forever. The ROM is great and fast. But I'm having some serious kernel wakelock issues. My phone's battery dropped 25% overnight, while just sitting. BBS tells me that the following are an issue:

deleted_wake_locks: 3h 3m
mmc1_detect: 2h 4m
mmc0_detect: 1h 17m
sec-battery-monitor: 1h 15m

I've never had anything like this happen before. Four major wakelocks at once. Does anyone have any idea what any of these are, and what can be done to fix them? If necessary, I can go back to CleanROM 6, but I'd really prefer to stay on 8.1. It's so nice.

Thanks

lepa71

Aug 25, 2010
Minneapolis
I had the spike this morning so I rebooted the phone and it's back to normal for right now.

Hi,

I recently installed CleanROM 8.1 on my phone, after being on CleanROM 6 forever. The ROM is great and fast. But I'm having some serious kernel wakelock issues. My phone's battery dropped 25% overnight, while just sitting. BBS tells me that the following are an issue:

deleted_wake_locks: 3h 3m
mmc1_detect: 2h 4m
mmc0_detect: 1h 17m
sec-battery-monitor: 1h 15m

I've never had anything like this happen before. Four major wakelocks at once. Does anyone have any idea what any of these are, and what can be done to fix them? If necessary, I can go back to CleanROM 6, but I'd really prefer to stay on 8.1. It's so nice.

Thanks

usmaak

Jan 29, 2011
Anyone have any idea what any of these are? I searched on each of them, but didn't find anything useful. Seems like there's just a lot of speculation about them.