Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][27.05][KitKat 4.4.2][NC2 V2] HarellerLite Odexed | Debloated [V2 Ready]

Tip us?

Ra2fet
Old
Thanks Meter 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlaw View Post
Link Updated
Welcome back , Are you going to update I9500XXUFNE4 ?

Don't forget to press "Thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ra2fet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zetlaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Yep. But it will take a while. You can install currect version and then update.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ra2fet
Old
Thanks Meter 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlaw View Post
Yep. But it will take a while. You can install currect version and then update.

Okay bro ,Is it Knox-free?

Don't forget to press "Thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ra2fet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qum
Old
Thanks Meter 119
First time i bricked my device after i flashed your zip. Never, ever i had any problems.. Not booting after installation.

Paolonicus
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Question Some inquiries

Exactly what I've been looking for! An Odexed & DeBloated ROM. I have 2 questions though that I need to ask before flashing this.

1. I am currently on Wanamlite v3.4 (JellyBean 4.3). I have never flashed a stock 4.4.2 Kitkat, though I have tried other custom roms based on this firmware. In case something happens, would I be able to revert? I don't wanna get the KitKat Bootloader which would prevent me from downgrading my firmware.

2. I confirmed that it doesn't contain any modem, so I will be able to use my old one. Is it pre-rooted?

Many thanks!

zetlaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolonicus View Post
Exactly what I've been looking for! An Odexed & DeBloated ROM. I have 2 questions though that I need to ask before flashing this.

1. I am currently on Wanamlite v3.4 (JellyBean 4.3). I have never flashed a stock 4.4.2 Kitkat, though I have tried other custom roms based on this firmware. In case something happens, would I be able to revert? I don't wanna get the KitKat Bootloader which would prevent me from downgrading my firmware.

2. I confirmed that it doesn't contain any modem, so I will be able to use my old one. Is it pre-rooted?

Many thanks!
1. Pre rooted.
2. Im like you was on 4.3 and upgraded. No need to wipe or delete cache. Just do backip before.

Paolonicus
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Question Alarm Clock missing?

Thanks for the ROM. I am currently observing it for battery life. Here somethings I have noticed

1. UI is a bit sluggish, not as bad as OmegaROM, but a bit noticeable. Don't know if this is ROM or Kernel related.
2. I know that this is debloated, but I am not aware that the Clock (Stock Alarm Clock) was included as bloatware, therefor was removed. I would like to have that again, just that system app.
3. When you say No-Wipe, as in No-Wipe at all. I am on the latest PhilzTouch Recovery, and when I did perform a Wipe before flashing, after reboot, I got bricked. I think I am the second person who reported this. Either the ROM or the Recovery is at fault.