Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 44,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Read as soon as you see this...

Tip us?
 
iamnarayan
Old
(Last edited by iamnarayan; 29th April 2014 at 06:48 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Read as soon as you see this...

All of you who have downloaded stock rom v2 for mmx a89 must have experienced this problem...
After flashing stock rom v2 in micromax a89,
(1) my phone doesn't vibrate at all.... it usually vibrates after shutdown... but it stopped vibrating..
(2) the proximity sensor stopped working properly... the screen doesn't turn off automatically if you hold ur phone close to your ears.. during a call....
I've tried using apps like "Gravity Sensor", "Proximity Sensor" but none of them seem to work...
And there is no vibration... plz help..
I'm sorry for my bad english...
Waiting for the developers' replies...
Sent from my A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
LijoDXL
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnarayan View Post
All of you who have downloaded stock rom v2 for mmx a89 must have experienced this problem...
After flashing stock rom v2 in micromax a89,
(1) my phone doesn't vibrate at all.... it usually vibrates after shutdown... but it stopped vibrating..
(2) the proximity sensor stopped working properly... the screen doesn't turn off automatically if you hold ur phone close to your ears.. during a call....
I've tried using apps like "Gravity Sensor", "Proximity Sensor" but none of them seem to work...
And there is no vibration... plz help..
I'm sorry for my bad english...
Waiting for the developers' replies...
Sent from my A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
There is no need to create multiple threads. As I replied in your other thread, try flashing V3 ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LijoDXL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iamnarayan
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL View Post
There is no need to create multiple threads. As I replied in your other thread, try flashing V3 ROM.
Thanks bro.... problem solved.. it was a minor bug... currently using lewa os... impressed by it...!!!

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
LijoDXL
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnarayan View Post
Thanks bro.... problem solved.. it was a minor bug... currently using lewa os... impressed by it...!!!

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You are welcome, glad that I could help. I heard there are many bugs in Lewa Rom. Do let me know if you find any bugs.
 
iamnarayan
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Yes.. there are ...many... in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...
And the whatsapp fonts couldn't be seen properly while using default_dark theme...
This ROM is not set to receive OTA updates.. so whenever you update the ROM... one has to download the big file again...try setting up OTA option in next update.. thumbs up!! For the awesome lewa ROM

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
iamnarayan
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL View Post
You are welcome, glad that I could help. I heard there are many bugs in Lewa Rom. Do let me know if you find any bugs.
Yes.. there are ...some..like.. in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...
And the whatsapp fonts couldn't be seen properly while using default_dark theme...
This ROM is not set to receive OTA updates.. so whenever you update the ROM... one has to download the big file again...try setting up OTA option in next update.. thumbs up!! For the awesome lewa ROM

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
LijoDXL
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnarayan View Post
Yes.. there are ...some..like.. in the data usage section ... when we hit "sync data usage" option, chinese texts prop up...
And the whatsapp fonts couldn't be seen properly while using default_dark theme...
This ROM is not set to receive OTA updates.. so whenever you update the ROM... one has to download the big file again...try setting up OTA option in next update.. thumbs up!! For the awesome lewa ROM

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Out of all ROMs for ninja a89 I like using Kitty Katty ROM.
 
iamnarayan
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LijoDXL View Post
Out of all ROMs for ninja a89 I like using Kitty Katty ROM.
But that ROM has many bugs.. like system ui frequent crashes... and the distorted keyboard shape in landscape mode...while typing msgs.. I think you should go for fusionblast...

Sent from my Micromax A89 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes