Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 45,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

anyone has the links to very early builds of the XZU?

Tip us?

beerope
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default anyone has the links to very early builds of the XZU?

I seem to remember when I first owned the device some members were saying that the camera works well in the early builds...been waiting for forever for new updates to fix the camera and yet it still suck...anyone has links to those builds? I did a search a while ago and was unable to find any archives for the C6833...can someone give me a direction for me to start searching? Many thanks. And, I actually prefer the older builds where the screen's lighting would not change due to the color of my content
Galaxy Note-SuperNexus
Nexus 10-ParanoidAndroid

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
You remember wrong. The camera wasn't better on earlier builds. You had the option to disable adaptive backlight, but it would cause SODs (Sleep of Death), and a lot of other bugs, so it's not even worth it. Sell your Ultra and buy a phone with a better camera if a good camera is a priority.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

beerope
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
You remember wrong. The camera wasn't better on earlier builds. You had the option to disable adaptive backlight, but it would cause SODs (Sleep of Death), and a lot of other bugs, so it's not even worth it. Sell your Ultra and buy a phone with a better camera if a good camera is a priority.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Ahh damn it, I remembered wrongly then, honest mistake...nah I'm enjoying every single bit of my xzu, I guess I can live without the camera, I won't sell it close thread thanks
Galaxy Note-SuperNexus
Nexus 10-ParanoidAndroid