Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 with 3.0 kernel with overclocking?

Tip us?

Seanbest
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Default CM11 with 3.0 kernel with overclocking?

Like the title says. I'm running the latest jscullins snapshot and it works great, but I can only get thee CPU to 1.9GHz and the GPU won't budge, it just resets. I had previous versions with kernels and I was able to do over 2GHz without issue and GPU some, but I forgot the amount. I can't seem to find any kernels like this for CM11.

Any ideas?
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
ROM: Goldeneye

If what I posted wasn't offensive and didn't suck too much, hit that there Thanks button!

nightfireblaze8
Old
Thanks Meter 10
There aren't any other kernels available for CM11. I think only shumash's kernel for Android 4.2 and below can overclock the device to 1.9GHz successfully.

Shyamani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Overclock recommendation please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest View Post
Like the title says. I'm running the latest jscullins snapshot and it works great, but I can only get thee CPU to 1.9GHz and the GPU won't budge, it just resets. I had previous versions with kernels and I was able to do over 2GHz without issue and GPU some, but I forgot the amount. I can't seem to find any kernels like this for CM11.

Any ideas?
I'd like some good recommendations for overclock options and the pros and cons if possible.