Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Soft/Hard Bricked n7000?

Tip us?

avincric
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
Were you able to flash the kernel?
No i couldn't, till yesterday phone was booting to stock recovery, but today, when i tried to follow your method, i put phone on charge but its not booting to stock recovery.

dnlmihaila
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by avincric View Post
No i couldn't, till yesterday phone was booting to stock recovery, but today, when i tried to follow your method, i put phone on charge but its not booting to stock recovery.
what the hell??? i have exactly the same problem! since yesterday!

avincric
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnlmihaila View Post
what the hell??? i have exactly the same problem! since yesterday!
yeah. i don't know what to do now. I'm going to try flashing the ICS stock firmware using Odin.
If that doesn't work,then I think i'll have to take it to some mobile phone repair centre.

dnlmihaila
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
yeah. i don't know what to do now. I'm going to try flashing the ICS stock firmware using Odin.
If that doesn't work,then I think i'll have to take it to some mobile phone repair centre.
i tried GB, ICS... the same problem... is there anyone who solved this problem??

avincric
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
i tried GB, ICS... the same problem... is there anyone who solved this problem??
I don't think so.I searched over the internet a lot.I couldn't find it at all. That's why i created this thread.

dnlmihaila
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
I don't think so.I searched over the internet a lot.I couldn't find it at all. That's why i created this thread.
i have the solution for this big problem! today i went to a gsm service and tested all the ways to bring back my phone to life. i found only one solution that worked! i changed the battery. the mah part is dead and there is no way to bring it back to life, at least this is what i heard...

avincric
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
i have the solution for this big problem! today i went to a gsm service and tested all the ways to bring back my phone to life. i found only one solution that worked! i changed the battery. the mah part is dead and there is no way to bring it back to life, at least this is what i heard...
I see. so after you changed the battery, did the phone boot up?
and if it did , did it boot up into the last firmware you had tried to flash?(i.e.,ICS,GB or JB)?

dnlmihaila
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
I see. so after you changed the battery, did the phone boot up?
and if it did , did it boot up into the last firmware you had tried to flash?(i.e.,ICS,GB or JB)?
ok... so here is the history... i flashed at the gsm service ics 4.0.4 with their gadgets, not through odin... everything went well in the flashing process. after the flash was done, the old symptoms came back. so i tested tthe phone with another battery and the phone starder to work. i did not test my battery on other phone, but i am sure it's dead...

avincric
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
ok... so here is the history... i flashed at the gsm service ics 4.0.4 with their gadgets, not through odin... everything went well in the flashing process. after the flash was done, the old symptoms came back. so i tested tthe phone with another battery and the phone starder to work. i did not test my battery on other phone, but i am sure it's dead...
I see.thanks! let me see if that works for me...