Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 46,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems rooting Tab 3 8" (SM-T310)

Tip us?

SpiritWolf
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question Problems rooting Tab 3 8" (SM-T310)

Hi,

I have been trying to root my Galaxy Tab 3 8" using the CF Autoroot method (CF-Auto-Root-lt01wifi-lt01wifixx-smt310), I have followed the instructions, i have enabled USB Debugging and so on. Autoroot seems to flash ok (odin shows RESET! after flashing), the device resets and goes into the recovery mode where it seems to root ok, but once back into the device there is no supersu installed. I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with the same result.

I have rooted other devices before with little problem, but this just has me stumped.

Thanks for any help

Wolf.

jstath1972
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf View Post
Hi,

I have been trying to root my Galaxy Tab 3 8" using the CF Autoroot method (CF-Auto-Root-lt01wifi-lt01wifixx-smt310), I have followed the instructions, i have enabled USB Debugging and so on. Autoroot seems to flash ok (odin shows RESET! after flashing), the device resets and goes into the recovery mode where it seems to root ok, but once back into the device there is no supersu installed. I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with the same result.

I have rooted other devices before with little problem, but this just has me stumped.

Thanks for any help

Wolf.
Download and install super su from playstore .
Nothing else...
...THE END.

ZeroTheSavior
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If you still don't have root you can install PhilZ Touch Recovery and flash SuperSU