OP SpiritWolf

28th May 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Hertfordshire
Thanks Meter: 2

91 posts
More
Hi,

I have been trying to root my Galaxy Tab 3 8" using the CF Autoroot method (CF-Auto-Root-lt01wifi-lt01wifixx-smt310), I have followed the instructions, i have enabled USB Debugging and so on. Autoroot seems to flash ok (odin shows RESET! after flashing), the device resets and goes into the recovery mode where it seems to root ok, but once back into the device there is no supersu installed. I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with the same result.

I have rooted other devices before with little problem, but this just has me stumped.

Thanks for any help

Wolf.
29th May 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 159

330 posts
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf

Hi,

I have been trying to root my Galaxy Tab 3 8" using the CF Autoroot method (CF-Auto-Root-lt01wifi-lt01wifixx-smt310), I have followed the instructions, i have enabled USB Debugging and so on. Autoroot seems to flash ok (odin shows RESET! after flashing), the device resets and goes into the recovery mode where it seems to root ok, but once back into the device there is no supersu installed. I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with the same result.

I have rooted other devices before with little problem, but this just has me stumped.

Thanks for any help

Wolf.

Download and install super su from playstore .
29th May 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
If you still don't have root you can install PhilZ Touch Recovery and flash SuperSU
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread