FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Request: How can i change the sound of lock unlock?

28th May 2014, 07:34 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Is there a way to change this sound? There is nothing in settings. Perhaps anyone knows in which folder this sound file is?
Thanks,
 
 
28th May 2014, 07:57 PM |#2  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 383
 
Donate to Me
More
The only way to change is by changing the "Screen swipe effect" in the Lock Screen Settings when you have swipe to unlock. each swipe effect has a different lock/unlock sound.
The Following User Says Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 08:09 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh

The only way to change is by changing the "Screen swipe effect" in the Lock Screen Settings when you have swipe to unlock. each swipe effect has a different lock/unlock sound.

Thanks, but i know this.. What i search is if i can change some sound files with other one, and where are .. If i can do this..
28th May 2014, 10:12 PM |#4  
krilok's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
You can use a root Explorer and replace the corresponding files in the ui folder. The route to get to that folder is in the screenshot... I would backup files first, though... Click image for larger version

Name:	1401311530122.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	2768116
Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krilok For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 12:19 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krilok

You can use a root Explorer and replace the corresponding files in the ui folder. The route to get to that folder is in the screenshot... I would backup files first, though... Attachment 2768116
Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks! That i was searching. I'll try it..

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 04:37 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 531
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosimple

Thanks! That i was searching. I'll try it..

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Its on System/media/audio/ui. Search the lock screen you want to use. Find any .OGG file from other phones and renamed them for that lock screen. I have the Star Wars sounds for the S pen for Note 3 for lockscreen.
The Following User Says Thank You to gypsy214 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 09:44 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy214

Its on System/media/audio/ui. Search the lock screen you want to use. Find any .OGG file from other phones and renamed them for that lock screen. I have the Star Wars sounds for the S pen for Note 3 for lockscreen.

Thanks.. Yes that is what i thought..

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes