No registration required

[Q] How do I wipe completely my S4 mini in order to remove

OP sandey2k

29th May 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Dear All,
I rooted my s4 mini and installed a stable CM rom.
After a while a realised that the SD card was not recognised, I could not move apps to it!
after playing a bit I found out that there are 2 SD cards: the first one is a partition of the 8gb internal storage,
the second is the physical one!
So my guess now is that, if I manage to format the internal storage I will get rid of this partition.
So my questions are: am I right? is there anybody else with the same problem? how do I format the
internal storage? will that work?
Thanks in advance for any help!
29th May 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 168

724 posts
More
its not a problem its the way it is, stock behave the same way 2 sdcard, one emulated (sdcard0) and one external sdcard (extsdcard),

y use folder mount to "redirect" all folders I want to the ExtSDCard (32 gb class 10), moved all obb files, music, downloads, pictures, documents etc, never had space problems, once I had installed fifa13, batman dark night, nova , maxpayne, asphalt 7 and asphalt 8, thats easy 6gb only in games all working flawless
The Following User Says Thank You to fburgos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi and thank you for helping,
I still don't know how to mount and redirect all folders I want on the external one.
In principle the SD card is mounted I can see it and the content with file explorer but I can't move apps with app2SD
I don't really know what to do!
In any case thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fburgos

its not a problem its the way it is, stock behave the same way 2 sdcard, one emulated (sdcard0) and one external sdcard (extsdcard),

y use folder mount to "redirect" all folders I want to the ExtSDCard (32 gb class 10), moved all obb files, music, downloads, pictures, documents etc, never had space problems, once I had installed fifa13, batman dark night, nova , maxpayne, asphalt 7 and asphalt 8, thats easy 6gb only in games all working flawless

29th May 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 168

724 posts
More
folder mount you can find it on play store for free heres an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOnoxNUd9s
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmon, partition, s4mini
Previous Thread Next Thread