FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][4.4.2][flteatt/jfltecan/jflteusc/] Official VanirAOSP Nightlies

824 posts
Thanks Meter: 590
 
By ks3rv3rg, Senior Member on 17th January 2014, 04:32 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2014, 02:29 AM |#71  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
Donate to Me
More
I love this ROM. I hadn't realized it was even here until today and installed it. I keep it on my nexus 7. Now that I have it on my s4, is there anyway to have call recording? Idk if it's just not a possibility on aosp ROMs or what but it's one feature I find very important and it's available on all touch wiz roms I can think of. Thanks
 
 
22nd April 2014, 09:35 PM |#72  
ks3rv3rg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 590
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakener777

I love this ROM. I hadn't realized it was even here until today and installed it. I keep it on my nexus 7. Now that I have it on my s4, is there anyway to have call recording? Idk if it's just not a possibility on aosp ROMs or what but it's one feature I find very important and it's available on all touch wiz roms I can think of. Thanks

Do call recording apps from the play store work? I've never needed to try this personally so I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 09:41 PM |#73  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg

Do call recording apps from the play store work? I've never needed to try this personally so I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Every app I tried records through the microphone so you really only hear yourself unless it's on speaker phone. Real call recording records through the phone line. All touch wiz Roms seem to have this as well as my HTC phones. I remember with the HTC phones it was mostly kernel related.
21st May 2014, 11:51 PM |#74  
ks3rv3rg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 590
 
More
Still going strong folks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ks3rv3rg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 01:26 PM |#75  
noremac258's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg

Still going strong folks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How can I lower the animation speed? It's not in the developer options.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 10:28 PM |#76  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,044
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed. Please join it in its new unified form here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2766989
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes