Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 6.0 T-Mobile Certified!

Tip us?

Prasad007
Old
Thanks Meter 330

DONATE TO ME
I unrooted my phone with the option within superSU, flashed over the stock recovery. When I try to install this OTA update after downloading it, it shows me a red exclamation mark half way through the flash procedure and boots back into Sense 5.5... Please advise! Maybe I'm using some incorrect stock recovery? What else should I ensure for it to work 100% ?
Google Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250

gaara6775
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMVS View Post
The only thing now missing from the HTC One M8 apart from the huge bezzel at the bottom (which I do not want) is the double tap to open. I've tried knockr and it does work but burns through your battery because of a limitation on the hardware. I must say the HTC One M7 with sense 6.0 is way better looking now than the M8 now that the black background on the dock has become transparent. Why couldn't they have made the M8 this way and kept the capacitive? Oh well, here's hoping for the M9.
even if they change it to capacitive it will be placed next to HTC logo .so no matter what that logo is gonna be there (imagine your m7 having onscreen button,you'll get what I mean) . secondly that screen is big so they thought of moving it onscreen as it gives much better room to press those instead of reaching down .I bet we all do find lil difficult to press back button on our m7 if we do it using 1 hand. onscreen buttons are more sensitive than capacitive this is what I hav seen. now ,I know HTC claims there are some components of boom speakers at the bottom so they can't reduce the bezel but thats ok as those speakers are worth it. It nails any smartphone on the market

mike2k12
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by troby86 View Post
I got something in the kitchen for you T-Mobile guys...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Any update on this?