Sense 6.0 T-Mobile Certified!

OP revoc3

21st May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #21  
Flag Chico CA
Thanks Meter: 338

2,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
I unrooted my phone with the option within superSU, flashed over the stock recovery. When I try to install this OTA update after downloading it, it shows me a red exclamation mark half way through the flash procedure and boots back into Sense 5.5... Please advise! Maybe I'm using some incorrect stock recovery? What else should I ensure for it to work 100% ?
23rd May 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #22  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

243 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMVS

The only thing now missing from the HTC One M8 apart from the huge bezzel at the bottom (which I do not want) is the double tap to open. I've tried knockr and it does work but burns through your battery because of a limitation on the hardware. I must say the HTC One M7 with sense 6.0 is way better looking now than the M8 now that the black background on the dock has become transparent. Why couldn't they have made the M8 this way and kept the capacitive? Oh well, here's hoping for the M9.

even if they change it to capacitive it will be placed next to HTC logo .so no matter what that logo is gonna be there (imagine your m7 having onscreen button,you'll get what I mean) . secondly that screen is big so they thought of moving it onscreen as it gives much better room to press those instead of reaching down .I bet we all do find lil difficult to press back button on our m7 if we do it using 1 hand. onscreen buttons are more sensitive than capacitive this is what I hav seen. now ,I know HTC claims there are some components of boom speakers at the bottom so they can't reduce the bezel but thats ok as those speakers are worth it. It nails any smartphone on the market
29th May 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troby86

I got something in the kitchen for you T-Mobile guys...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Any update on this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread